Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

B-52 D/F wing pylons???

Do we have these anywhere?? Been looking at all the BUFF mods and can't seem to find them.

yes, i'm looking at the stock 3w D for some minor upgrades.

TIA!

• Like 1

if i'm not mistaken they are here

SF2V Air & Ground War Expansion Pack v2.0 - Sep. 2014 Update

• Thanks 1

You talking the Hound Dog ones?

With the beam to use MERs, there's one in my ODS B-52 set. Not sure about SAC Twilight, but garunteed model in ODS.

The one who made the model is in the credits ( can't remember and answering on phone). I set it up as a gunpod so it could be loaded as a weapon. But it was originally fake pilot 

Of course my question now is whatchya Doolin? :lol: 

Edited by daddyairplanes

well, is started as simply adding correct (or at least the right-for-that-mark) serial decals. I hate naked skins on the birds. Now, I'm doing some fiddling with loads. Not going to copy the stuff from the SF2V Exp packs; if folks what that they can download it. This is in mind for those that just want an improved early version BUFF for their "regular" SF2 installs.

Now, does anyone also know where the "MT003Effects" might be located? Needed for the Mk.15s  :biggrin:

still have to finish the remod on the B model Hueys, but they're almost done.

buff-d.JPG

• Like 1

Whole new Mk15 weapons in the B-47E aircraft we worked on at Coyote Aerosoace back in the beginning of the year. Should have the effects in there too. GKABS made a beaut compared to the old weapon.

Otherwise will send you it this afternoon. Got an huge folder just of nukes and notes ( the old and the 

B-47E aircraft we worked on at Coyote Aerosoace

we did?? I"ll look for it. but, just in case, send me what ya gots!

thanks Kev (that sound ssoooo funny!!!)

ok, that one was more Ed and me, with GKABs as armorer. it was after the cargo birds i believe

got a chunk of chores to do, then will shoot it to ya when i get on the desktop (this is from the school comp). think i have an excel too that will have where all the D's were based during their careers. it a bit to go through, but once you get it figured out it is damn handy (had another one for the G and H models back when i did those)

and why do you think i always say other Kevin? :lol:

• Haha 1

never mind! i found all the bits inside the B-47's zip. Now, jsut have to make them work! (meaning: show up in the alternate loadout)

well, there's this

0 B-52D Assignments, 1956-1985.xlsx

picked it up a couple years back from a FB BUFF group thats more veterans than fans. got G and H as well from 58 through 94, but no F.

are you looking at doing them more in the 50s or the 70s? PACER PLANK D models have been on my to do list for at least a year (if only shiny other projects would quit distracting). a bonus is there wouldnt need to be a mix of camos like on the G models)

back to the excel, the Crested Dove entries would really be interesting to put in game. They were grounded F then D models that got moved around the SAC  bases to screw with Russian satelites. i dont mean fly base to base, i mean just towed around at night to different places on the same base.

B-52D ground object anyone?