Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza Vol.1

The first part of Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza mods for the SF2 series game.

First of all. This is not entirely a 'Plug and Play' mod.

Yes, some objects will appear in the game right away, but some will not - because some objects are meant to be used via the target editor. 
In general, the whole mod is built for terrain enhancement - a lot of objects should be added in terrain TYPES and TARGETS. But of course, some like tanks, SAMs, AAA, etc will appear automatically in the game.
Having this in mind this mod is mostly for terrain builders, modders, and experienced users. If you are hoping for quick-click plug-and-play - this is not for you. 
All objects have destroyed models added.
Gun files should be taken carefully - they are slightly modified by guuruu with decreased performance. 
I believe all the gun files are provided and you should have them already, if I forgot something - well it happens sometimes. Sorry for that.

5 new weapons for some of the objects. 
9M14M, 9M14P, 9M111, 9M113, 9M114

Part one contains mostly tanks, APCs, IFVs, SPAAG, and some support armored objects.

All of the skins are green, I added a few camo versions and a few extra but just for specific objects. NO Tan/Desret scheme. This might come in a more specific mod for specific terrains in the future.

Userlist ini files are just there but they might need editing for your own use.

Under any circumstances DO NOT mix these objects with ODS 30Aniversary Edition mod. ODS30AE objects are exclusive for ODS and differ in many ways from Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza.

Inside

2S1 Gvozdika - one set for Transport role only and two as artillery - to be placed via targets.ini

BMP-1
BMP-1P + 9K113 Konkurs (9M113 Gaboy missile)
BMP-2  + 9K113 Konkurs (9M113 Gaboy missile)
BRDM-2
BTR-50PK
BTR-60PB
BTR-60R-145BM radio and command vehicle

9K14M Malyutka-M 9P122 on BRDM-2 chassis (9M14M missile)
9K14P Malyutka-P 9P133 on BRDM-2 chassis (9M14P missile)
9K113 Konkurs 9P148 on BRDM-2 chassis (9M113 Gaboy missile)
9K113/111 Konkurs 9P148 on BRDM-2 chassis (2x 9M111 Fagot + 3x 9M113 Gaboy)
9K114 Shturm-S 9P149 on MT-LB chassis (9M114 Kokon missile)

MT-LB
MT-LB SNAR-10 Leopard artillery radar
MT-LBu 1V14 artillery command and recon vehicle
MT-LBu 9S80 (PPRU-1) air defense command vehicle
MTU-55 bridge layer
OT-62B
OT-64A

PT-76
T-54
T-55 obr59
T-55 obr71
T-55AM
T-55AM2 (Czechoslovakia production)
T-55AMV
T-62 obr61
T-62 obr72
T-62M
T-62MV
T-72 Ural
T-72 Ural-1
T-72A
T-72M
T-72M1

ZSU-23-4V
ZSU-23-4V1
ZSU-23-4M
ZSU-57-2

Most of the skins are 2048x2048 I highly recommend resizing to desired (lower) size format.

Do not blindly copy-paste files.

Pick a mod, make a backup if needed - test the file - decide - to keep it or not. 

Just in case - enjoy.

Jarek.

questions - suggestions - go to the designated area here 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I uploaded some important bug fixes/updates on the T-55/T-62/T-72 series. When the file will be approved - download a small update rar file and overwrite old files. Also, a smoke effect for some tanks was added.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yakarov79
      The first part of Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza mods for the SF2 series game.
      First of all. This is not entirely a 'Plug and Play' mod.
      Yes, some objects will appear in the game right away, but some will not - because some objects are meant to be used via the target editor. 
      In general, the whole mod is built for terrain enhancement - a lot of objects should be added in terrain TYPES and TARGETS. But of course, some like tanks, SAMs, AAA, etc will appear automatically in the game.
      Having this in mind this mod is mostly for terrain builders, modders, and experienced users. If you are hoping for quick-click plug-and-play - this is not for you. 
      All objects have destroyed models added.
      Gun files should be taken carefully - they are slightly modified by guuruu with decreased performance. 
      I believe all the gun files are provided and you should have them already, if I forgot something - well it happens sometimes. Sorry for that.
      5 new weapons for some of the objects. 
      9M14M, 9M14P, 9M111, 9M113, 9M114
      Part one contains mostly tanks, APCs, IFVs, SPAAG, and some support armored objects.
      All of the skins are green, I added a few camo versions and a few extra but just for specific objects. NO Tan/Desret scheme. This might come in a more specific mod for specific terrains in the future.
      Userlist ini files are just there but they might need editing for your own use.
      Under any circumstances DO NOT mix these objects with ODS 30Aniversary Edition mod. ODS30AE objects are exclusive for ODS and differ in many ways from Cold East Ground Objects Bonanza.
      Inside
      2S1 Gvozdika - one set for Transport role only and two as artillery - to be placed via targets.ini
      BMP-1
      BMP-1P + 9K113 Konkurs (9M113 Gaboy missile)
      BMP-2  + 9K113 Konkurs (9M113 Gaboy missile)
      BRDM-2
      BTR-50PK
      BTR-60PB
      BTR-60R-145BM radio and command vehicle
      9K14M Malyutka-M 9P122 on BRDM-2 chassis (9M14M missile)
      9K14P Malyutka-P 9P133 on BRDM-2 chassis (9M14P missile)
      9K113 Konkurs 9P148 on BRDM-2 chassis (9M113 Gaboy missile)
      9K113/111 Konkurs 9P148 on BRDM-2 chassis (2x 9M111 Fagot + 3x 9M113 Gaboy)
      9K114 Shturm-S 9P149 on MT-LB chassis (9M114 Kokon missile)
      MT-LB
      MT-LB SNAR-10 Leopard artillery radar
      MT-LBu 1V14 artillery command and recon vehicle
      MT-LBu 9S80 (PPRU-1) air defense command vehicle
      MTU-55 bridge layer
      OT-62B
      OT-64A
      PT-76
      T-54
      T-55 obr59
      T-55 obr71
      T-55AM
      T-55AM2 (Czechoslovakia production)
      T-55AMV
      T-62 obr61
      T-62 obr72
      T-62M
      T-62MV
      T-72 Ural
      T-72 Ural-1
      T-72A
      T-72M
      T-72M1
      ZSU-23-4V
      ZSU-23-4V1
      ZSU-23-4M
      ZSU-57-2
      Most of the skins are 2048x2048 I highly recommend resizing to desired (lower) size format.

Do not blindly copy-paste files.
      Pick a mod, make a backup if needed - test the file - decide - to keep it or not. 

Just in case - enjoy.
      Jarek.

questions - suggestions - go to the designated area here 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..