Sign in to follow this  
simonmiller416

Type 625A/625E SHORAD

Type 625A/625E SHORAD

Please note that because there is less information about this air defense system leaked to the outside world, this mod has certain [What If] content.

So what are Type 625 and 625E?
"Based on the revealed images, the Type 625E is a short range air defense system, or SHORAD. It is built as an 8×8 vehicle-mounted self-propelled anti-aircraft gun and surface-to-air missile system." 
—— From Military-Wiki

This SHORAD is set to debut in at least 2021, with Type 625 being PLA’s own version, while Type 625E is the version intended for export.
The difference between them is that the Type 625 has a longer gun and only 2 short-range anti-aircraft missiles on both sides.

In this mod, due to the lack of 100% accurate model materials, I personally transformed the Type 625E based on the real prototype, named it Type 625A and set the service date as 2020.

In summary, this mod contains:
1.Type 625A SHORAD (Olive Green/Desert Digital);
2.Type 625E SHORAD (Woodland/Desert/Desert Digital).

Usage:

Copy the Objects folder into your SF2 main folder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model/Texture: Tim Samedov & Me

Data/Modding: Me.

Special thanks to:GKABS (for the Stinger model, the HY-6B seems to have a similar appearance to the Stinger, so I adapted based on his great work)

• Thanks 1