Hi all,

I was recently introduced to Stream Deck as a concept and realised it could be used as a remote keyboard/macro enabler for SF2. I had a spare and unused android tablet and installed the software to give me this ability. 

After an ultimately fruitless search for icons or profiles, I decided to make my own (below). I use desk mounting brackets for my HOTAS because a) I hate having my elbows higher than my lap for flying at my desk and b) if I'm playing historical aircraft I want a centrally mounted stick. Until today I was drawing my keyboard forward on the desk to hit buttons, but this always lead to indecision because I had to make sure it was the correct one.

I've take a few pictures of my layout, let me know what you think and whether you have something similar.

image.png.cee3177de8eb142123d304d0a2440334.pngimage.png.3048bff6e81e17bf484823832945080e.pngimage.png.470b1686e6d1d4649f20eebc8b6085e2.png

I'm not done, I intend to program some macros for further flight/squadron behaviour in landing and combat (i.e. attack ground/air)

• Like 1

Macros are also useful for flare/chaff release on modern birds, instead of mashing the buttons you push once and it releases x CM over y time, by using nested menus you can make it "programmable".

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gunrunner said:

Macros are also useful for flare/chaff release on modern birds, instead of mashing the buttons you push once and it releases x CM over y time, by using nested menus you can make it "programmable".

Hey, that's a great idea actually, although I've rarely used chaff in the game so far.