dont rush, slow is fast. or as my grandfather used to say "its faster to do it right the first time than to half ass it 2 or 3 times" (his quote, not sayin you half assed anything)

get you a few folks willing to check things out privately, to try to catch any goof ups before release (skins dont show, campaign ends after one mission, ground objects dont shoot etc). not everything will be caught, but its less egg on face to fix one or two things post release than a dozen. plus again, campaigns are big mods, so more chance for errors

not trying to scare you, its great to have someone new modding. just trying to give a few pointers i think might help

• Like 1

Understood, I have a few people that can help me out with play testing. Hopefully all the bugs will be sorted by release.

On 28/03/2024 at 4:18 PM, Menrva said:

happy to see that my Horn of Africa terrain is being used, it never got a review by users so I consider it the most overlooked of my terrain mods. If the terrain ever needs some additions or fixes, feel free to let me know and I'll work on it if RL gives me some breath.

I love all your terrains, and fly it constantly.
Keep doing the good work, is very appreciated.

• Thanks 1