Sign in to follow this  
WitchyWoman

Development status?

I hope you guys are doing well. I read on the WOFF page that you are needing donations to survive before release of the expansion.

I totally understand that, at least in the US here, I think most people are hurting.I wish I could give you guys some money but everything has gone up this year and I even had to refinance my VA home loan to get a better percentage rate. this worlds gone nuts with inflation. Even home insurance is up like $200-$400  more a year and so are property taxes. A $150000 home these days that is a dump and well not even worth that, is selling for like $350,000 or more now. Barely getting by here. These politicians are also full of crap in the US as well when they try to lie to us that its not that bad and that they have reduced inflation. (They are totally FOS)

Anyway I hope you are doing well. Hang in there. will definitely buy it when it comes out!

Posted (edited)

Thanks WW,

No problem, totally understandable. Things are tough across the board for most folk these days.  Hang in there I hope you do well and get through the tough time.

We are hanging in there, not that far to go.  We decided to spend more time on a flyable aircraft model for inclusion, but then we'll test more.  Not too far to go now.

Edited by Polovski
  • Like 2