Sign in to follow this  
FLT

Problems with Aurcraft Carriers

Hi @all,

I have some problems with all the availible aircraftcarriers for SFP1. :help: I have the original Strike Fighters: Project 1 game installed and also both of the Service packs (2 and 3). I have the excellent F/A - 18 Hornet Add On and the fighter it self works outstanding but i can´t fly these things from a carrier! I have serveral installed yet and no one works. I add all these stuff in all the folders and the ini´s but i can´t even find one of these carriers in the game. I always start at a normal airfield. I have the original "desert" terrain and the "Danger! Bering Straits" Terrain from Major Lee installed. PLZ help i want to fly my U.S. NAVY Hornet from a carrier!

;)

Have you had any success with any carrier missions?

Which carrier have you tried to download? Did you remember to extract the groundojectsdata.ini file and add the new lines ?

Try downloading a mission to see if it works and then edit it in Notepad to try changing just the aircraft and nothing more.

Guest Saganuay82

OK, if you do get the carrier working then you will have to make your own missions for it. You just can't start a single player game created mission and have carriers in it.

Only certain campaigns and also WOV will allow carrier launches.

Edited by Saganuay82

it works now,

i ´ve managed to get Wings over Vietnam and noe i have created an hole new campaign with Hornets, Tomcats, Vipers etc...very cool! :spiteful: