I am wrapping up my work on the Photo Phantom in the next few weeks. theres but one state left for Guard units, and i have a slew of post Desert Storm skins to bundle. i put in alot of work this summer for what was intended to be 2 skins tops for one TAC wing!

that said, i am not doing anything with Vietnam era skins. there are still new models available for both the original RF-4s as well as the ARN-92 ("towel rack") versions. but i wont be releasing them into the wild unfinished

i also will not be releasing the templates publicly. the one i currently work with is a mash up from four different modders in here, and i think it most respectful to not release that into the wild either.

that said, anyone with a genuine interest in bringing the early versions to digital life is welcome to PM me. an established modder/skinner would be preferred but i would be willing to mentor someone new to this if youre willing to listen and learn (and potentially get alot of forest whitaker eye through the screen). the models are ready, the data ini's 95% ready. just needs to be skinned and tweeked

for the members of the group chat on this, if you'd rather it hold off (or if im being  obnoxious posting this) let me know in there and i will adjust accordingly

This bird still has alot of stories to be told. but the stories i was interested in telling start after 1975, and im just about done telling them. hopefully somebody is willing to tackle the SEA camo and Gull Gray times

early.thumb.jpg.bad5ba279a9a70b062afae1a060cfe90.jpg

• Like 5

I'll be releasing these and more in the next "two weeks"..........

RF-4C.thumb.jpg.4e38df7cda1c0a1409a01fed5c7fe08d.jpg

RF-4C-2.thumb.jpg.3277a74cd8cbc86334327d2d92f90fc5.jpg

But they will be without decals versions.

• Like 7

gotcha

plans to do Alconbury birds with the Gull Gray, or keeping it fairly generic? they were the biggest users of Gull Gray by observation as i've gone through this project

also check the RF pm sir

• Like 2