Sign in to follow this  
Trotski

Albatros D II ( OEF ) REDUX

Albatros D II ( OEF ) REDUX

ALBATROS D II ( OEF )

REDUX

This is the file for the Albatros D II ( OEF ) which for some reason I didnt include with the earlier upload of the D II ( Late ) I was sure that I had included this file, but apparently I did not, and no one, brought it to my attantion, you little tinkers you !!! However, here is the file that SHOULD have been there, and was not.

Anyway, as always, both these Albatri are in plug and play format, unpack, and install, with the usual proviso, that any existing D II ( Late ) and ( OEF ) aircraft you may have WILL be overwritten, so please ensure you do the sensible thing, and back up or rename.

Everything is included for both aircraft, Decals, Guns, Pilots and sounds. 

A shout out to Stephen 1918, for his sterling work on the original models, also to Geezer for the pilot models.

As always...............................ENJOY !!!  :airplane:

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trotski

View File Albatros W4 (EARLY) & Albatros W4 (LATE) REDUX
      ALBATROS  W 4 ( EARLY )
      ALBATROS W 4 ( LATE )
      REDUX

I have redone both the Early, and Late versions of the Albatros W4 seaplane fighters, completely reworked skins, in both German Navy and Austrian navy versions. the early models are in dark ply for the Austrian, and a light ply for the German machines. These also have alt versions of the schemes if you dont like the options I have used as the default, you will see this when you install the relevant W4 ( early ) Schemes, so if you are not keen on MY new skins, just swap them with the alts. The W4 ( Late ) has the Austrian aircraft in an all over Blue Grey linen, and the German one is in the original Blue Lozenge over Blue, I have redone the lozenge somewhat, to allow for the panels I have reworked, on the fuselage, and floats, so it is very similar to Stephen 1918's original scheme, just tweaked.
      Anyway, as always, both these Albatri are in plug and play format, unpack, and install, with the usual proviso, that any existing W4 ( Early ) and ( Late ) aircraft you may have WILL be overwritten, so please ensure you do the sensible thing, and back up or rename.

A shout out to Stephen 1918, for his beautiful work on the original models, also to Julio Junqueira for the pilot models.

As always...............................ENJOY !!!  
      Submitter Trotski Submitted 09/10/2024 Category Albatros Skins  
    • By Trotski
      ALBATROS D II ( OEF )
      REDUX

This is the file for the Albatros D II ( OEF ) which for some reason I didnt include with the earlier upload of the D II ( Late ) I was sure that I had included this file, but apparently I did not, and no one, brought it to my attantion, you little tinkers you !!! However, here is the file that SHOULD have been there, and was not.
      Anyway, as always, both these Albatri are in plug and play format, unpack, and install, with the usual proviso, that any existing D II ( Late ) and ( OEF ) aircraft you may have WILL be overwritten, so please ensure you do the sensible thing, and back up or rename.

A shout out to Stephen 1918, for his sterling work on the original models, also to Geezer for the pilot models.

• By Trotski
      ALBATROS  W 4 ( EARLY )
      ALBATROS W 4 ( LATE )
      REDUX

I have redone both the Early, and Late versions of the Albatros W4 seaplane fighters, completely reworked skins, in both German Navy and Austrian navy versions. the early models are in dark ply for the Austrian, and a light ply for the German machines. These also have alt versions of the schemes if you dont like the options I have used as the default, you will see this when you install the relevant W4 ( early ) Schemes, so if you are not keen on MY new skins, just swap them with the alts. The W4 ( Late ) has the Austrian aircraft in an all over Blue Grey linen, and the German one is in the original Blue Lozenge over Blue, I have redone the lozenge somewhat, to allow for the panels I have reworked, on the fuselage, and floats, so it is very similar to Stephen 1918's original scheme, just tweaked.
      Anyway, as always, both these Albatri are in plug and play format, unpack, and install, with the usual proviso, that any existing W4 ( Early ) and ( Late ) aircraft you may have WILL be overwritten, so please ensure you do the sensible thing, and back up or rename.

A shout out to Stephen 1918, for his beautiful work on the original models, also to Julio Junqueira for the pilot models.

• By Trotski

View File Albatros D II ( LATE ) and D II ( OEF ) REDUX
      ALBATROS  D II ( LATE )
      ALBATROS D II ( OEF )
      REDUX

An overhaul of both the Albatros DII  late version with the upper wing mounted radiator, and the Oeffag built version, with the Austro Daimler powerplant, and armed with a single Shwarzloze 8mm machine gun, the Oeffag variant is in standard linen over ply for the KuK Luftruppen, then we move on to the D II ( Late ) these include 2 differnt Turkish machines one with an all over Green/Brown Camouflage scheme, and the other in ply and a 2 tone scheme on the upper wings and tail unit, the markings are fictional of course just to give a little visual uplift, as Turkish machines seem to have been very bland, also very few photos of actual Ottoman aircraft either, so of course you can always remove the markings if you wish. Next we have a generic 3 tone Camouflage over medium ply, all these Albatri have again generic personal markings, as they do not represent any particular Jasta. The final one for your enjoyment, is an all over 3 colour Camouflage, very smart looking if you ask me, again the markings are fictional, but all 16 airframes in the " Jasta " have the same stripes, and there are no personal markings ( not every German aircraft did have them anyway )

Submitter Trotski Submitted 09/08/2024 Category Albatros Skins  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..