Sign in to follow this  
Trotski

ALBATROS D III PART 1 REDUX

ALBATROS D III PART 1 REDUX

ALBATROS D III

REDUX

PART 1

An overhaul of the Albatros D III, this upload will be in 4 parts, this the first of 4, are 2 generic Albatri, in factory finish, with spurious markings, 1 Yellow and black checked example from Jasta 36, and Ottoman machine in generic markings, as most Turkish aircraft seemed to be. The following 3 uploads shall be machines from Jastas 2, 11, and 12 respectivly. each jasta will be the complete D III, with the .INI file named thus " ALBATROS D III ( JASTA***) this allows you the end users to have Jasta specific Albatros D III's seperate from the generic D III files, sorry I am possibly not explaining this correctly, but it will become self evident should you download ALL 4 files.

On to the description of what I have done here, I have redrawn the panel lines, fixtures and fitting, and generally tidied up the frankly quite awful mess that are the Thirdwire skins, obviously, I have not done any remodelling as such, other than to move panels around, and put things in that are missing from the TW stock skins. I have reworked ALL of the Camouflage, and wood textures, and made the aircraft clean, rather than the over done dirty textures on the originals. 

As with all my previous uploads of the DI/DII/W4 series, these are just straight up unpack and drop into your save directory, with again, the warning that the WILL overwrite any existing D III files you may already have installed, so if you wish to preserve your originals, make sure you back 'em up !!! or rename !!!

Everything is included as usual, Aircraft, Skins, Decals, Guns, and Pilots, and of course the sounds.  Unpack, plug, and fly !!

As always..............ENJOY !!!    :airplane:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trotski

View File ALBATROS D III (OAW) REDUX
      ALBATROS  D III (OAW)
      WITH JASTA 39
      REDUX

This upload comprises of 3 Rar files, the first is the standard D III OAW, 2 of which are in generic markings, and 2 which are Ottoman machines, one in earlier markings of the black square, the second with the late war red squares. The other 2 Rar files are all for Jasta 39 Albatri, 2 generic, and the rest in the markings shown in the thumbnail pictures heading this download. Again as with the previous D III's I uploaded previously, the Jasta 39 aircraft are in their own complete fils, so you can use them as a seperate Jasta so it is named Albatros DIII (OAW) (JASTA 39)......you know the drill by now I am sure !!! The red and white candy stripe one, was a real pain in the bum to do, mainly because of the bloody awful way the models were made, so getting the stripes to marry up correctly had me cursing and swearing quite considerably. So it is not 100% perfect, but it is as good as can be expected, and certainly better than the original skin that was done in this scheme, I forget who originally uploaded it, but for sure it is a vast improvement.
      As ever, everything is included in the package, Decals, Guns........blah blah blah..........You will need to download all the files as the decals etc for the Jasta 39 Albatri are in the first RAR file.............As for the rest, I am not going to repeat myself, as I am sure most of the folks downloading this, are used to my stuff, so I wont bore you with the blurb !!! 

As always...................ENJOY  
      Submitter Trotski Submitted 09/26/2024 Category Albatros Skins  
    • By Trotski
      ALBATROS  D III (OAW)
      WITH JASTA 39
      REDUX

This upload comprises of 3 Rar files, the first is the standard D III OAW, 2 of which are in generic markings, and 2 which are Ottoman machines, one in earlier markings of the black square, the second with the late war red squares. The other 2 Rar files are all for Jasta 39 Albatri, 2 generic, and the rest in the markings shown in the thumbnail pictures heading this download. Again as with the previous D III's I uploaded previously, the Jasta 39 aircraft are in their own complete fils, so you can use them as a seperate Jasta so it is named Albatros DIII (OAW) (JASTA 39)......you know the drill by now I am sure !!! The red and white candy stripe one, was a real pain in the bum to do, mainly because of the bloody awful way the models were made, so getting the stripes to marry up correctly had me cursing and swearing quite considerably. So it is not 100% perfect, but it is as good as can be expected, and certainly better than the original skin that was done in this scheme, I forget who originally uploaded it, but for sure it is a vast improvement.
      As ever, everything is included in the package, Decals, Guns........blah blah blah..........You will need to download all the files as the decals etc for the Jasta 39 Albatri are in the first RAR file.............As for the rest, I am not going to repeat myself, as I am sure most of the folks downloading this, are used to my stuff, so I wont bore you with the blurb !!! 

As always...................ENJOY  
    • By Trotski

View File ABATROS D III REDUX PART 2
      ALBATROS D III
      REDUX
      PART 2 ( A & B)

The second file in the Albatros D III saga, these are the Jasta 2 aircraft. Please not you WILL need PART 1 as that has all the decals sounds etc. etc. 

ENJOY !!!     
      Submitter Trotski Submitted 09/21/2024 Category Albatros Skins  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..