Jump to content

Becker02

ROOKIE
  • Posts

    107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Becker02

  1. Hello @VonS, short info, after I have had contact with Erik: I'm a new member, so I have only a few minutes do edit a new post. With more posts I level up and get more time (similar to attachment-MB). At the end there is no limit to edit the post. I think, it's a very interesting and exciting feature, which makes CA unique. Thank you for your offer to use your sub-thread ! My mods-list-thread on SimHQ must not survive here only because I have had the idea. Important is to find the best way for the user to get an overview about the mods (that was the intention!). Additionally CA has an other structure compared to SimHQ. We will find the best way ... . See you later and Greetings!
  2. Hi @Von S, thanks for your info! It confirms what I have thought. Now I recognice, that I can't edit my own posting again. It seems, editing and changing of the posting is available for limited time only. Is it right? I think about it also because of my PE-mod-thread on SimHQ and the transfer to CA. If I have maked an update there, I edited my posting, updated the mod-list and saved it again simply, without a new thread. Thanks for answer again and Greetings!
  3. Ups, this repeat is a mistake. Does anybody now how to delete the own posting. I click on "edit" but don't find a solution.
  4. Yes Adger, I can imagine that we will see a lot of shots because it's easier here. Here is one shot more with AlbDIII Early 1917, Jasta 15, with Gontermann, Glinkermann and Udet. The Default-Jasta15 with the the simple "B" on the fuselage I don't know, … any completely unimportant pilot . The next shots will be from BH&H2. Greetings!
  5. Hi all, this shot is only a test (Jasta 15, AlbDIII Early, 1917). ... ... and WOW, it's easy here on CA! Nice! Greetings!
  6. Hallo all here on CA, it's my first posting after my account yesterday, so let me say at first "Hallo". Some of you (or more) know me from SimHQ-WOFF/WOTR. Because Pol has said we are back at CA ... I can imagine, that this forum will be the base for BH&HII probably. The first impression of the OBD-forum here is a good one. I like the background, it has atmosphere! See you later and Greetings.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..