Jump to content

Torc

ROOKIE
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Torc

  1. I'm still on the road to getting it working fully, but I have set up a local copy of the 26B parameter version of Gemma4 and am looking to expand that with a couple of other models to assist with the (very very moderate) coding and scripting tasks I occasionally have to do This is another use-case to add to the list, though since I'll be running separate "coding" and "general knowledge" agents I wonder how it will handle the look-up-the-history part of the task? I suppose this is the "agentic" AI I have been hearing about?
  2. Hey Combatace! I'm Torc, I was Torquatus on the old SimHQ Forums back in the day. I've recently been given back an old PC I built in 2008 (it was literally sitting under a desk all these years), and I've just got Win7 up and running again with some of the old sims - Battle of Britain II Wings of Victory and Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam. This seems to be the place for these old games, I'm very happy to find a community where people are keeping this important flight-sim history alive!
  3. RIP Wags.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..