Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. well installed latest drivers, did anti-virus whihc removed some trojans and now when i run panzer corp from matrix games which was the strategy game mentioned above, the mouse froze and black screen. I played the game last night. I have enough disk space. started sf2 and black screen. I am at a loss.
  2. hi, yeah i did updated drivers but they were from 2011. I may try the nvidia driver update and see. just funny it started all of a sudden.
  3. Hi, i am having probs starting up the game as i get the monitor going to sleep message. it hapens with this sim, cfs 3 and il2. i tried a strategy game, ie panzer corp and it did not happen. Also, I changed power settings to never turn off and it still does it. I use windows Vista core 2 duo with an HP w2207 monitor. it just started happenign a week ago but i did not do anything. It also went to sleep when viewing a image or pic and 1 email. I am at a loss. Ut runs fine in safe mode with newtworking but you cant really play games. Any one have a solution. thx. again, i am using safe mode and can view images and emails fine without monitor going to sleep. just undr regular windows it does this.
  4. The belgian insignia matches the camo.
  5. Launch em from 3 miles out and they work
  6. those ships look nice
  7. Wow! late war andpost war spitfires!
  8. Well, now i have new probs with these 2 models. I go to load them and the game runs but the loading screen stops at 40 percent and you can hear the game sounds in background but does not go past the loading screen. I just tried the CAC SABRES released a day or two ago and they run fine. Also, have the may 2013 patch installed.
  9. hey we'll take her
  10. It;s out; http://www.matrixgames.com/products/485/details/Panzer.Corps-.Allied.Corps
  11. ok, will try
  12. looks nice wrench, any chance on giving it the red arounf the engines like in the pic?just think it stands out.
  13. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8DAL7gPYBiM/TQWYpvK0T3I/AAAAAAAAAqU/_AJKgDGIZ5c/s1600/BeaufighterUSAAF4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://aviationtrivia.blogspot.com/2010/12/reverse-lend-lease-of-bristol.html&h=436&w=640&sz=39&tbnid=WN9mKx99Ph8elM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=126&zoom=1&usg=__chMkZORWsLwe7AVujfCwzdXPHiU=&docid=zj_EnE2wJ4lhmM&sa=X&ei=xaqrUYKjFeXl4APY0IHIBA&ved=0CDsQ9QEwAg&dur=266
  14. unfortunate but understandable. unless we show you the email receipt that we bought it.
  15. Hi, arthur. here is the aircraft data first part;. i added the dlc mirge iii0 pit but still not showing and changed the ini and folder name to MIRAGE5DE TW. thats all i did. [AircraftData] AircraftFullName=MIRAGE5DE TW AircraftShortName=Mirage 5 AircraftDataFile=Mirage5DE_data.ini LoadoutFile=Mirage5DE_Loadout.ini CockpitDataFile=Mirage3OA_cockpit.INI UserList=Mirage5DE_UserList.ini
  16. luv this, plz release. the first pic is top notch.
  17. cant seem to get the mirages to show as flyable. got the s-99 and 199 and the f-104's though. Anyone else?
  18. thx
  19. Hi, kevin. Thx for clarifying, i still have memories of when sf2exp2 came out. i run the main heailt modded install on my c drive while my various other installs on the external WD hard drives.
  20. Hi, guys thx for feedback. was working a double shift so exhausted and could not respond quicker. let me reiterate. Wrench, I meant 5 if you include the sf2 patch 2 or the one with the mustang. os is vista 32-bit. again, this only started recently and with the terrain gibing me gray spots as well as I posted before. I tested the stock a-4b and the f-18 mod and no missing parts. I have the Jul12th patch or my install patched to latest except for this new may 13 one. My op darius and persian gulf and ww2 pacific work fine. As for the decals, I did not change anything. I simply added the files to the install. I have a geforce 8300 vid card but again this only started recently and have this card since '09. Shadows are turned off but i always ghad that setting like that.
  21. Guys need help here. The strom and sora are giving me problems. i have a modded install without NA and all 5 merged. i get mssing parts of the planes like the exterior or lods. i dwlded and reinstalled the planes and not missing anything. i tried the default A-4B and the F-18 to test and do not have this problem. Just those two. Any ideas?
  22. cool, thx for update
  23. nice tomcats spinners. Are they skins and decals for the MF ones or TK's DLC released couple weeks ago, would luv to have them. Thx.
  24. http://www.sim-outho...78436-Mirage-IV
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..