Sign in to follow this  
Javito1986

Mutinous squadmates!

I'm flying around in the distance with these RFC-5 types. This is the second mission in a row now where these louts refuse to take off! I don't know what's with them. Cowardice in the face of the enemy perhaps? I wouldn't mind, except I can't do much with half a flight. My wingman takes off ok but these fellows just sit there! What's with them???

post-57222-067812000 1290221128.jpg

Sound advice and insight Uncleal, as usual Sir. I nearly always fly as leader myself.

BTW Javito, you have a PM.

I'm flying around in the distance with these RFC-5 types. This is the second mission in a row now where these louts refuse to take off! I don't know what's with them. Cowardice in the face of the enemy perhaps? I wouldn't mind, except I can't do much with half a flight. My wingman takes off ok but these fellows just sit there! What's with them???

:drinks: I say old man, They have a lack of Moral Fiber better they stay on the ground then Muck up the Flight.:rofl::bye::salute:

Edited by carrick58

I've also seen this behaviour a couple of times. It's always happened in British two-seater squadrons. I'm always the flight leader, so I don't think it's related to that. The last time I experienced this was a few months ago. I was probably flying in RFC 21 (or 22) and had the rank of captain. The rest of my flight just refused to take off. A bug perhaps?

Could it be, that the devs have just forgotten to link a few mission briefings with "All flights cancelled due to bad weather"?

Or did you also face it in good weather?

I doubt that's the cause, Olham. When I had the problem, it was May 1917 and the weather was not bad at all. It's possible to keep flying even if the flight stays on ground, but you won't be able to use warp.

Maybe the problem is somehow related to the RE.8? Now as I think about it, I've never had it with any other plane type, and Javito1986 is also flying them.