OvS

Phase2 DVD request thread

Please post here for a request for a DVD copy of Phase 2. Hopefully, one other OFF Community member will assist you. Please understand that OBD Software is not providing any technical support for Phase 2 issues as we have formally closed the door on that version and moved on to Phase 3 titled Between Heaven and Hell.

Please join us and upgrade to the new version. It's a whole new game over what we created with Phases 1 and 2.

OvS

When my credit card is down below it's Christmas spending again... i'll head for Phase 3 hahaha. For now, just waiting on Phase 2 to arrive :)

Hello,

since this is a new forum maybe i should also offer to send some OFF Phase 2 (P2) DVD for free to people in the vicinity (like Europe), if they would like to have one. Just post here or send a pm. Only downside is you cannot really compare P2 to P3, the latter is really something else :grandpa:

Greetings,

Catfish, err Wels

I'm willing to take care of some in the US and CA.

CJ

I'm good for a few UK ones

Thanks Pageturner, recieved the DVD in the mail today!

Good to hear. wonder why my smiley emoticon didnt work in the previous post??? :unsure:

I would like to request a copy and the effort is greatly appreciated.At this time I don't have the cash for Phase 3 but would like to try out 2.I will be purchasing Phase III when the funds are available.I am on the west coast in the USA.

Thanks

Edited by Akwar

Akwar,

if no one has offered already, pm me with your address, and i will get a copy out to you

duck

Hi.. can I get a copy of phase two? I'm more than happy to pay for three, but only if it's something I know I want (long story short: I bought CFS3 and a joystick thinking OFF was still free, since last I saw that's what it was. So now I've discovered I need to pay twice as much as originally spent to get it... but I'd just like to make sure it's something I'd like).

I live in Germany but I have both an American address (APO) and a German address, and I could easily send copies to others in the EU, as well as the USA.

Is anyone still sending out copies?

Thanks in advance.

Kelly,

If no one else has offered, ill be glad to send you out one.

I'm in Boston, so it might take a while for it to get there from me.

and..lol..had to read your post a few times before i understood it,,,,,thout you wanted 3 disks of off2....:)

pm me your address if you want me to send you a copy

Edited by sitting_duck

Hi

was wondering if it would be ok if you sent me a copy ??

I live in Cardiff, Wales

Paul

Maniac,,,its on its way....

After you see how good phase 2 is,,,,am sure you will get phase 3,,,its even better.

Hey thanks ! im sure I will been seeing the videos on youtube there amazing !

funds are abit short at the moment though ! lol

once again thanks ! :biggrin:

Hey just letting you know I recived your letter today thank you so much !! :D

Im happy to make copies and send them out to anyone in the u.k if need be

Is it possible to upload Phase 2 somewhere?

Is it possible to upload Phase 2 somewhere?

no..but if you post your location, someone close by will send you the discs

I've sent out I don't know how many. I know I've got a couple of copies around here somewhere. Be glad to send 'em out. I'm in Southeast USA.

CJ

Hello all,

New member here who acutally owns a copy of CFS3. Didn't even know about OFF till yesterday and it looks great. Being a RB2 fan, can't wait to try it out. Any chance someone could send me a copy of phase II.

I live in Kettering, Northamptonshire, UK.

Cheers :yes:

Hello all,

New member here who acutally owns a copy of CFS3. Didn't even know about OFF till yesterday and it looks great. Being a RB2 fan, can't wait to try it out. Any chance someone could send me a copy of phase II.

I live in Kettering, Northamptonshire, UK.

Cheers :yes:

pm uk_widowmaker....he is your area,,and is sending out disks

Id like a copy of phase 2 if I could possibly get some help with it asking for the dvd when its already in the drive (cfs3)

I heard there was a fix for it and someone was supposed to send me a copy of the exe file, but never did.

Im in northern california.

Hello Sitting Duck,

I've given Widowmaker a try, unfortunately he has no more to send any other ideas who I can ask?

Many Thanks

Gresham