Sign in to follow this  
Sasin

Looking for people to work with.

Hello everyone...

I'm Sasin. Just a simple newbie who found Strike Fighters 2 very interesting. I'll tell about myself later, but for now this will have to suffice as I wrote this at around 4:30AM of the first day in the New Year.

Anyway...

As the title says, I'm looking for people to work with. Sadly, without incentive. -v-; All I'm looking for is some help from you lads for refining and updating eburger68's "Flogger" megapack. I'm planning to update it thoroughly, making the Flogger's (execpt MiG-23S, as it can suffer in Hell's scrapyard for all I care) better than ever. Avionics, weapon systems, and such will be updated, checked (from sources), tested (with calculations), and trialled (in-game operations). I've already sent a PM about this to eburger68, hopefully if he gives the OK, I will start myself, if people don't come up for help.

I'm doing this primarily because I want to fly with Flogger's and wreck the crap of NATO's head learn more about modding SF2, it's small details that can be only learned through INI editing and such.

I've already prepared the files for editing, all I need is; People and permission... We'll see...

Also, happy New Year!

maybe the Mig-23 pack most need new cockpit

Floggers will be reworked very soon. Weapons are all done. We have cockpit, we have models. We have tons of skins. FM will be done as well.

• Like 1

Floggers will be reworked very soon. Weapons are all done. We have cockpit, we have models. We have tons of skins. FM will be done as well.

Oh my God they look gorgeous. It is amazing. Please tell me the strike variants (23B/BN and 27/27K/27M/27D) are also being reworked. I'm particularly interested in using the MiG-27K.

In real life there was never a MiG-27K. I had "invented" it as "what if plane" in old WoE days. :beach: