Site Upgrade 08/15/2017CombatACE is undergoing an upgrade. UPDATE: 08/18/17 - STAGE: Final Design and Modification.
Trying to log in? Your new username is your old display name (the name shown when posting).
- Create a pilot Choose a country to fly for
- Choose a campaign start date
- Choose a rank
- Choose a squadron
- Fly in a scout, recon or bomber squadron
Create a Pilot:
- His name and rank.
- His status.
- His victories – the type and date they were scored.
- Squadron placement is fairly accurate but does not change
- Aircraft assignments will be accurate within game limitations.
- Yes, every Allied recon squadron is flying Breguets – including the British.
- … and every German recon squadron is flying DFWs.
- Updates will be made ASAP as aircraft come online.
Generate a mission:
- RoFCampaign generates a mission in the RoF “Missions” directory in the form .mission
- You fly the mission in RoF
- Members of your squadron are assigned to the mission.
- Friendly and enemy flights are generated.
- Mission parameters are varied.
- You may or may not lead depending on your status in the squadron.
- Ground or air start.
- See your squadron.
- Their rank.
- How many missions they have flown.
- How man victories they have.
- Assign individual skins to your squadron mates.
- Assign historically accurate skins at a squadron level.
- Transfer to a different squadron
- Take a leave
- Fight with and against historical aces.
- See how you stack up.
- Assign historically accurate skins to aces.
By regula50Nieuport 17 two training missions
For Rise of Flight
Two training missions for the Nieuport 17.
1-Take off and landing
Install instructions in readme
Folder input included curve(responses)for the Nieuport 17.
For install and activation, see readme.
Happy flights and enjoy