Please change your passwords ... 01/17/2023Everyone is required to update your password for your CombatACE account now. Please follow this link to update your password: https://combatace.com/settings/password/ Please do not re-use your old passwords. We will be changing all passwords for all accounts, and you will be locked out if you don't update your password today. Spammers are gaining access to accounts with weak passwords and using those accounts to spam with. We will ban all compromised accounts that spam. To protect your account update your password.
- Create a pilot Choose a country to fly for
- Choose a campaign start date
- Choose a rank
- Choose a squadron
- Fly in a scout, recon or bomber squadron
Create a Pilot:
- His name and rank.
- His status.
- His victories – the type and date they were scored.
- Squadron placement is fairly accurate but does not change
- Aircraft assignments will be accurate within game limitations.
- Yes, every Allied recon squadron is flying Breguets – including the British.
- … and every German recon squadron is flying DFWs.
- Updates will be made ASAP as aircraft come online.
Generate a mission:
- RoFCampaign generates a mission in the RoF “Missions” directory in the form .mission
- You fly the mission in RoF
- Members of your squadron are assigned to the mission.
- Friendly and enemy flights are generated.
- Mission parameters are varied.
- You may or may not lead depending on your status in the squadron.
- Ground or air start.
- See your squadron.
- Their rank.
- How many missions they have flown.
- How man victories they have.
- Assign individual skins to your squadron mates.
- Assign historically accurate skins at a squadron level.
- Transfer to a different squadron
- Take a leave
- Fight with and against historical aces.
- See how you stack up.
- Assign historically accurate skins to aces.
By regula50Nieuport 17 two training missions
For Rise of Flight
Two training missions for the Nieuport 17.
1-Take off and landing
Install instructions in readme
Folder input included curve(responses)for the Nieuport 17.
For install and activation, see readme.
Happy flights and enjoy