About This File
- Create a pilot Choose a country to fly for
- Choose a campaign start date
- Choose a rank
- Choose a squadron
- Fly in a scout, recon or bomber squadron
Create a Pilot:
- His name and rank.
- His status.
- His victories – the type and date they were scored.
- Squadron placement is fairly accurate but does not change
- Aircraft assignments will be accurate within game limitations.
- Yes, every Allied recon squadron is flying Breguets – including the British.
- … and every German recon squadron is flying DFWs.
- Updates will be made ASAP as aircraft come online.
Generate a mission:
- RoFCampaign generates a mission in the RoF “Missions” directory in the form .mission
- You fly the mission in RoF
- Members of your squadron are assigned to the mission.
- Friendly and enemy flights are generated.
- Mission parameters are varied.
- You may or may not lead depending on your status in the squadron.
- Ground or air start.
- See your squadron.
- Their rank.
- How many missions they have flown.
- How man victories they have.
- Assign individual skins to your squadron mates.
- Assign historically accurate skins at a squadron level.
- Transfer to a different squadron
- Take a leave
- Fight with and against historical aces.
- See how you stack up.
- Assign historically accurate skins to aces.
What's New in Version 10.6
- - Player recon missions must now take pictures at recon waypoints.
- - Pilot skill level is now indicated on pilot page.
- - Added new groups for more towns.
- Bug Fixes:
- - Corrected pilot skill on campaign creation. Was random, now is tied to experience.
- - Corrected British missions flown on pilot creation - never got novice pilots.
- - Corrected wind direction in mission description.
- - Roland D.II assigned to Albatros D.II (was Pfalz D.III)
- - Fixed wind sock