About This File
F-5E - The F-5 was also adopted as an opposing forces (OPFOR) "aggressor"
for dissimilar training role because of its small size and performance
similarities to the Soviet MiG-21.
The F-5E served with the US Air Force from 1975 until 1990, in the 64th
Aggressor Squadron and 65th Aggressor Squadron at Nellis Air Force Base
in Nevada, and with the 527th Aggressor Squadron at RAF Alconbury in
the UK and the 26th Aggressor Squadron at Clark Air Force Base in the
F-5N - Ex-Swiss Air Force F-5Es used by the US Navy as an "aggressor"
aircraft, with AN/APG-69 replacing the original AN/APQ-159.
Intended to replace high-time USN/USMC F-5Es in the adversary
role, and saw service through 2015.
F-5E USAF 65th Aggressor Squadron (4 skins and decals)
F-5N USN VFC-111 "Sun Downers" (4 skins and decals)
- A-TEAM/Capun: model
- Pappychecksix: Blank Skins
- paulopanz: decals, screens etc.
- (*) you need F-5E-R0c.LOD file from A-TEAM model fix forum (this is the debugged lod)
- put it inside F-5 AGG and F-5N folder
- canopy open 10 key
- as I hate textures with serials painted on, I have to thank very much the great Pete, who made these great blank skins I could use to add historical serial numbers and codes. Let's make more aggressor squadrons skins Pappy! Hurry on.
Paolo & Pete