Dalevieja Posted yesterday at 06:09 PM Posted yesterday at 06:09 PM Hi, I'm just starting to use Strike Fighters 2, and I'd like to know if the game will run well with 16 GB of RAM.
Flanker562 Posted yesterday at 06:20 PM Posted yesterday at 06:20 PM Remember that the game was published in 2008, so it should be more than enough for SF2, at least I'm pretty sure it is. 1
Gepard Posted yesterday at 07:07 PM Posted yesterday at 07:07 PM 57 minutes ago, Dalevieja said: Hi, I'm just starting to use Strike Fighters 2, and I'd like to know if the game will run well with 16 GB of RAM. Yes, it runs well with 16 GB RAM.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now