Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since I have to make a post to be able to download free mods, I thought a recommendations post would be best; I don't know if anyone will reply, but hey, here it is.

As a Spaniard, I’ll look for content related to Spain, but I’ll download all kinds of things; in fact, I’m thinking about buying the one-month subscription.

 

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1
Posted

Dang that's all you are looking for is free mods. Why don't you just spend $6.95 for a 2 day unlimited download plan. If you can't throw a couple of dollars in the ring buddy than you ought to rethink your strategy in life LOL 🤣

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

There is a really cool mod and it's a 2-day plan for $6.95 under SUBSCRIPTIONS  to download mods.

 

Edited by Goob113870
Posted
1 hour ago, Goob113870 said:

Dang that's all you are looking for is free mods. Why don't you just spend $6.95 for a 2 day unlimited download plan. If you can't throw a couple of dollars in the ring buddy than you ought to rethink your strategy in life LOL 🤣

I’ve thought about it, but I also noticed that the monthly plan is only 3 dollars more, and I can download things at a more relaxed pace instead of going full-tilt for two days.

  • Like 3
Posted

Again, that's not a bad idea -- it's the 'buying in bulk' like for Costco or Sam's Club here in the States. My reccomendataion, spend the extra 3 dollars, and take a slower, more relaxed pace. This also reduces 'brain fry', as you're not pushing too hard.

as to a mod, how about my Iberian Penninsula terrain? (shamless plug, I know!!!)

And the needed ground objects:

You're on your own for aircraft, but there is a good number available

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..