ole_pablo Posted Wednesday at 10:48 AM Posted Wednesday at 10:48 AM Since I have to make a post to be able to download free mods, I thought a recommendations post would be best; I don't know if anyone will reply, but hey, here it is. As a Spaniard, I’ll look for content related to Spain, but I’ll download all kinds of things; in fact, I’m thinking about buying the one-month subscription. 1 1
Goob113870 Posted Wednesday at 11:54 AM Posted Wednesday at 11:54 AM Dang that's all you are looking for is free mods. Why don't you just spend $6.95 for a 2 day unlimited download plan. If you can't throw a couple of dollars in the ring buddy than you ought to rethink your strategy in life LOL 1
Goob113870 Posted Wednesday at 11:56 AM Posted Wednesday at 11:56 AM (edited) There is a really cool mod and it's a 2-day plan for $6.95 under SUBSCRIPTIONS to download mods. Edited Wednesday at 11:57 AM by Goob113870
Muesli Posted Wednesday at 11:56 AM Posted Wednesday at 11:56 AM Can someone PLEASE put a stop to this pseudo spamming??? 1
ole_pablo Posted Wednesday at 01:03 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 01:03 PM 1 hour ago, Goob113870 said: Dang that's all you are looking for is free mods. Why don't you just spend $6.95 for a 2 day unlimited download plan. If you can't throw a couple of dollars in the ring buddy than you ought to rethink your strategy in life LOL I’ve thought about it, but I also noticed that the monthly plan is only 3 dollars more, and I can download things at a more relaxed pace instead of going full-tilt for two days. 4
Wrench Posted Wednesday at 06:13 PM Posted Wednesday at 06:13 PM Again, that's not a bad idea -- it's the 'buying in bulk' like for Costco or Sam's Club here in the States. My reccomendataion, spend the extra 3 dollars, and take a slower, more relaxed pace. This also reduces 'brain fry', as you're not pushing too hard. as to a mod, how about my Iberian Penninsula terrain? (shamless plug, I know!!!) And the needed ground objects: You're on your own for aircraft, but there is a good number available 3
ole_pablo Posted 20 hours ago Author Posted 20 hours ago (edited) 14 hours ago, Wrench said: Again, that's not a bad idea -- it's the 'buying in bulk' like for Costco or Sam's Club here in the States. My reccomendataion, spend the extra 3 dollars, and take a slower, more relaxed pace. This also reduces 'brain fry', as you're not pushing too hard. as to a mod, how about my Iberian Penninsula terrain? (shamless plug, I know!!!) And the needed ground objects: You're on your own for aircraft, but there is a good number available Yeah, I'll probably end up buying that subscription. As for the mod—thanks a lot; it's the first one I'm going to download because, besides covering Spain, I think it includes my city (Algeciras), which makes me really curious—plus, as you said, it includes extra features. It looks like great work—congratulations!! Edited 20 hours ago by ole_pablo 1
Wrench Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Well, I try to get things as right a possible, given the limitations of the terrain engine. As for Spain, if I got things wrong, Stratos would yell at me!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now