Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

Start laughing now... how do I...

Okay, I dont know how to use the agm's, I load up and I dont know how to get a radar lock (or even how to use the A2G radar effectively).

Somebody wanna give me a step by step instruction on how to knock out a sam site or blow up a tank.

I expect Ranger to be laughing his ass off as he reads this.

Cheers,

Mista Saffell

Snap,

I know that AGMs lock on to fan song radars, and they always hit on target. I'm not sure how you get a lock on something that doesn't have a radar.. I had an idea, I could make the AGMs have a tone like the sidewinder that when u lock up with something its tone will get higher.. but alls I do is aim my AG pipper to the target and fire, sometimes I hit , sometimes I dont.

Cylix

I'm laughing my ass off too XO...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BORESIGHT... learn it, use it, love it!!!

We will practice that this week. you can use the boresight radar on ground targets as well. First select A2G then select the boresight, aim at the target get the yellow box and blow the f**ker off the map

I have only fired AGM's at radars succesfully. All I do is switch to AGM and hit the pickle. I dont think they have ever missed. I have fired at other targets but never got a lock.

We will practice that this week

Sounds good to me skip, damn if you laughed that hard; Ranger's gonna have an anuerism*.

See I'm not much for light reading... so the manual isnt that appealing to me, I'm more into Solzhenitsyn and Nietzsche, not Kawahito. :D

Guest Ranger332

oK FIRST OF NOT LAUGHING 8) :lol: :D :shock:

oK FOR REAL NOW agm AIR TO GROUND MISSLES WORK ONLY ON RADARS AT THIS TIME FRAME.

i USE GUNS AND lav ROCKETS ON SOFT AND HARD TARGETS,USING THE ROCKETS AS YOU WOULD A SLOW FIRING GUN,AND JUST WALK IT IN ---IN TIME YOULL GET THEM IN TWO ROUNDS,bOMBS WORK TO BUT THE EASYEST WAY IS TO DIVE BOMB THEN OR USE 2000 LBS

:D

Personally, I like either 2000 pounders, or Cluster Bombs on AAA targets. Rockets I use on enemy columns; line em' up, and let fly!!

See I'm not much for light reading... so the manual isnt that appealing to me, I'm more into Solzhenitsyn and Nietzsche, not Kawahito. :D

I got a flight manual that will put those 3 all in the childrens categories. LOL

[

I got a flight manual that will put those 3 all in the childrens categories. LOL

God I hope not, "The Red Wheel Part I.; August 1914" (Solzhenitsyn) is 1000 pages of font 4 and every word has atleast 10 letters.

Stop reading anything that doesnt involve a hoo!!!

Dang, you guys got me all excited. I didn't know you were talking about anti-radiation missiles.

Guest Ranger332

AGM <and ARM are two different missles

Thats what I thought. But what missile are you guys talking about then?

SF:P1 features the Shrike and the Standard ARM, right? I was pretty sure that was it. If not, what are the other missiles?

my question was more of a general one concering the ground radar... how to use the damn thing.

my question was more of a general one concering the ground radar... how to use the damn thing.

Think of it like a clock, directly in front being 12:00 and so on.

The outer ring is for targets farther away from you that have turned on their tracking RADAR, The inner ring being immediate vicinity.

So if the radar contact is behind, in the outer ring, you aint too bad off, note that when you turn the RWR will turn with you, since the targets are now in a different position than when you started your turn.

If you're asking about the ground search radar, the only thing I can tell you is that it makes a nice picture of the terrain, but is a POS aside from that. I never use it, cause it is fu**ing worthless

Fast Eagle wrote: If you're asking about the ground search radar, the only thing I can tell you is that it makes a nice picture of the terrain, but is a POS aside from that. I never use it, cause it is fu**ing worthless.

thats what i wanted to know.