Sign in to follow this  
SDirickson

LO:MAC Website gone?

Just wne to the LO:MAC website as part of my morning ritual, and I found that it has been replaced by a generic UbiSoft site.

Whats the deal? Just maintenance?

Ohoh. No LOMAC website. No LOMAC video this week. Now Im starting to get a little worried.

What are you talkin about, www.lo-mac.com is still up and running, i just went there, even had the correct date at the top.

It is still there guys. I was just there.

Yeah, they must have been doing some updating to the code or something.

Earlier, you can trust me, it was definately not up. False alarm, I guess. Scary how LO:MAC is getting such a bad reputation that something like that can make us all a little jumpy.

Jumpy isnt the word for it. Shew. Dont scare me like that.

Well I know that i am looking forward to LOMAC just as much as I was for Strike Fighters. Just the thought of it not being released is enough to send a lot of people to there grave. lol. Its been a long time since we have had a good modern day sim. If LOMAC got canceled i would hate to see how long it would take to get another. But it sounds like all is good.

18:40 and all is good. Site is up and running.

Yup. Just went to the link snapple gave and all is good.

Nogo at this time.

www.lo-mac.com is showing a game screen. Fingers Crossed!

Im just now getting into flanker, and in the arial refuling turorial, the guy is talking about the great graphics he says, "if you like the flanker, graphics, just wait until you see lock on". I cringed when I heard this, just the thought of those incredible looking landscapes makes me all giddy.

If LOMAC gets cancelled... there should be F*CKING MURDERS!!!!!!!!!

I've been hooked on it ever since I saw the back of my IL2 manual, with the LOMAC pick on it.... back when it was supposed to be out last fall.... i cant take it anymore, i need a demo, a 30 minute video, something.

I would imagine this to be like heroin addiction, and not having any heroin.

May? June?... perhaps