Sign in to follow this  
BUFF

FAO WEASEL DRIVING HILLBILLY

What's the point in sending me a message if you have your PM disabled so that I can't reply ... :dntknw:

oh lord is he GONNA POST HERE NOW??????????

:dry:

oh lord is he GONNA POST HERE NOW??????????

:dry:

Only long enough to irriate me.....

I prefer to give him the chance to demonstrate that he can change his ways.

Innocent until proven guilty but he hasn't started off on the best of feet ...

OK WEASEL, why do you keep using the "Report" button instead of the "Reply"?

As it is I keep getting a personal message instead of your reply appearing in the thread.

Unless there is a problem with the board software that nobody else has? :dntknw:

OK WEASEL, why do you keep using the "Report" button instead of the "Reply"?

As it is I keep getting a personal message instead of your reply appearing in the thread.

Unless there is a problem with the board software that nobody else has? :dntknw:

hey, buff!! with all due respect ,sir, can we give weasel driving hillbilly a second chance? i'm his brother,viperBAT32.....he is just VERY passionate about flight sim's.maybe he's a little shy on social skills,but, he means well!we just want the very best a flight sim can give us....even a little un-orthodox as it may seem. weasel driving hillbilly's flight style is over-the-top, and mine is "by the books",but both can be effective, can't they?that's what makes these sim's so enjoyable...a wide selection of missions and a diverse universe of pilots make war flight sim fun! after all,don't we just want to have fun?-viperBAT32 RTB....p.s. i'll get w/ hillbilly and give him KP duty for a couple of weeks to "whip him in shape"!!!

hey, buff!! with all due respect ,sir, can we give weasel driving hillbilly a second chance? i'm his brother,viperBAT32.....he is just VERY passionate about flight sim's.maybe he's a little shy on social skills,but, he means well!we just want the very best a flight sim can give us....even a little un-orthodox as it may seem. weasel driving hillbilly's flight style is over-the-top, and mine is "by the books",but both can be effective, can't they?that's what makes these sim's so enjoyable...a wide selection of missions and a diverse universe of pilots make war flight sim fun! after all,don't we just want to have fun?-viperBAT32 RTB....p.s. i'll get w/ hillbilly and give him KP duty for a couple of weeks to "whip him in shape"!!!

As you can see I didn't have a problem but he never replied to any of my questions or posted in the forum at all afaik.

I prefer to give him the chance to demonstrate that he can change his ways.

Innocent until proven guilty but he hasn't started off on the best of feet ...

Can you teach him how to use a forum & PM then (oh & a keyboard Caps Lock button :spiteful:)?

Buff, let me handle this.

Viperbat I am the one who banned your brother. Personally I think some made him up as a joke persona. But since you are going to bat for him then I will un ban him but any monkey business then you both get the boot.

As you can see I didn't have a problem but he never replied to any of my questions or posted in the forum at all afaik.

Can you teach him how to use a forum & PM then (oh & a keyboard Caps Lock button :spiteful:)?

hey,thanks for understanding! so, how's Scotland? I'm Irish by heritage(way back!!).Good to see some brothers around!!Maybe one day I'll see the homeland!Got yer back,BUFF, and keep that B52 flyin'!viperBAT32 RTB. :victory:

how's Scotland?

Wet ... :boredom:

My brother is a kind hearted.Always had mine rough'in a bit!Sorry 'bout that!No need for unpleasant thoughts.This whole human error stinks.

Glad to have others that can point out faults.