Sign in to follow this  
hummersepp

F15 by Mirage Factory: Blank F15 in WOE

Hi All,

hope, that you can help me.

I have installed the F15 Model by Mirage Factory and everything went fine. However, if I start the game and switch to the outside view, my F15 is naked!!!

See the picture below.

I hope that somebody can help me.

Thanks in Advance

Hummersepp

post-5327-1153567437_thumb.jpg

looks like to me that it cant find a texture for it, check the ini if it has texture lines.

The Mirage Factory F-15 replaces the stock WOE one when you install it so that could be the problem. It can't use the default squadrons as is and that is what it looks like when you do. You need a skin from Combat Ace called USAFGreyskin1 or something like that. Then you can use the squadron menu like any of the default planes plus you still get the seperate skins (Like the Luke AFB one).

When I first installed the MF one, that is what happened to me. Of course Combat Ace was down for a long time when it happened to me and I had to wait a while to fix it.