I was thinking (ususally the source of many serious problems) that the mod community could come up with a better A-10 than the stock one that comes with WoE. Drop-kicked the stock A-10 and installed the A-10 from the SFP1. The jet is sitting on the runway (no gear) rocking away and then explodes. Should I go back and re-install the stock A-10 or is there some fix for this.?

Some other aircraft also have a tendency to have the wingmen explode in order as my aircraft departs the airport area instead of following me. Is there a fix for that?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

The first time I tried the mod A-10 in WoE, it worked fine. Then, after I patched WoE for the first time, the mod A-10 behaved exactly as you described -- it blew up. It has always worked fine in SFP1, despite the fact that SFP1 has been patched as well.

I wish I knew what the problem was; I haven't had time to look into it.

I was not fnd of the add-on A-10 for 2 reasons.

A> It was underpowered, top end in level flight at 5000', 250 kph.

B> Sucked gas ferociously, the vaunted loiter time was halved.

I really do dig TK's addition, as well as the F-15A. Some are smitten by another version of the latter, but I

prefer the stock Eagle...

Still, I wish I knew why the add-on A-10 started self-destructing in WoE, since all of my other add-on planes have always worked fine. I once thought it was the infamous MinBaseSize issue at work, but the MBS value is identical in the both the stock and the add-on A-10 data.ini files.

If there's a file conflict somewhere, I sure don't know what the offending file is. It's a bit irritating.

I really do dig TK's addition, as well as the F-15A. Some are smitten by another version of the latter, but I

prefer the stock Eagle...

Commie...... :haha:

Yeah, yea.

I saw you pimpin' the stuff out of the other, but I was not impressed. It's not bad, but to each their own.

BTW, did you see that my review of WoE hit the newsstands today?

I all but bubbled and gushed, amidst the typos THEY added...

Guest 531_Ghost
bubbled and gushed

There's a picture :ohmy:

I saw you pimpin' the stuff out of the other, but I was not impressed. It's not bad, but to each their own.

Man that hurts, we worked hard on that. That is why I havent done anything with SF since. Streakeagle pointing out all its flaws etc. Makes me wonder why I even done anything all these years. Thus I am helping with a couple more projects with some people then I am done with the series. Too much BS and nothing in return but more BS.

Man that hurts, we worked hard on that. That is why I havent done anything with SF since. Streakeagle pointing out all its flaws etc. Makes me wonder why I even done anything all these years. Thus I am helping with a couple more projects with some people then I am done with the series. Too much BS and nothing in return but more BS.

Keep above the fray and consider the source(s). Your contributions are valuable and needed on all fronts. To all of your detractors, there is the classic Confucious saying, "Bite me!", that may be appropriate.

Whoa, dude, don't get me wrong here.

It is a fine jet, and very worthy of comparison to the commercial product.

Some do, indeed, prefer it, which is a very heavy kudo to you and the crew.

It's not knocking yours to say there is a druther, ya know?

Commie...... :haha:

I don't know about you, but I really miss the commies. At least we knew who the enemy was and we could count on him for certain consistant behavior.