Sign in to follow this  
agent036

mercenary money, what's the dil?

Does anyone know how SFP1 determines how much money you recieve from a mercenary mission? Some times I'll go on a recon hop, not even shoot my guns, and come home with 20k. Other times I'm in a balls out dog fight and take home 3 kills just to be rewarded 12k. I'm thinking you might loose money for lost wingmen, and primary targets are worth more than secondaries but I really don't know.

and finally, how does SFP1 determine airplane cost?

Yeah, I found that it's not consistent and didn't seem rational so I opted out and don't fly Merc anymore.

I liked the idea and it could add another dimension to the game but it hasn't been implemented properly.

its related to the points you get for a mission. 1200 points = 12k money, 2000 = 20k etc.

So if you fly a recon mission and all your planes reach the target , 2000 points, no biggie. Now on the retour track blow up a couple of those nice oiltanks standing around everywhere, and you get 4000+ points.

Easy Money.

Hey by the way...Does anyone know how the game determines the price of the aircrafts? (specially the add- ons)

Thanks!