Sign in to follow this  
PPPBEEBEE

The famous Mosquito Model is missing !

I read a story about the famous RAF fighter-bomber Mosquito and want to fly it in WoE . But when I searched in the Download section , I found that the Mosquito model didn't exist ! Something I've found are only it's skins ! Please , anyone can help me ? Thanks u alot !

was 1 of Pasko's but his site is currently down

I would like it too. Would have been nice in my Suez campaign.

Capun's Douglas A-26 Invader uses Mosquito Virtual Cockpit by Kesselbrut, and the A-26 is here at the CombatAce. I got it yesterday. I think WW2 section, first page or so.

Its a very nice bird and a very nice cockpit.

was 1 of Pasko's but his site is currently down

Well, you guys let me do it with Pasko's F-82. Like a pack-rat, I never give up my versions of SFP-1, once I have them up and running, so in my SFP WW2 Europe folder there resides....

I read a story about the famous RAF fighter-bomber Mosquito and want to fly it in WoE . But when I searched in the Download section , I found that the Mosquito model didn't exist ! Something I've found are only it's skins ! Please , anyone can help me ? Thanks u alot !

Hi, PPPBEEBEE. It's up in the WW2 downloads section now. You can find it there. Enjoy!

Hi Heck

Do you have the fighter bomber version as well?

Cheers

Snapper 21

Hi Heck

Do you have the fighter bomber version as well?

Cheers

Snapper 21

Not in my working folder, Snapper. But let me check some of the cd's I downloaded things on to. If you don't see it by Sunday here (Albany, NY USA), then I don't have it. If I find it, I'll get it uploaded asap.

Hi, PPPBEEBEE. It's up in the WW2 downloads section now. You can find it there. Enjoy!

I love it ! Thank you for helping me again . You're a cool man :good: