Sign in to follow this  
boog2006

MER only 5 Mk82s?

Since installing the weapon's pack in WOV, I've noticed that on some aircraft, the MER holds 5 rather than 6 Mk 82's. How do I get my missing Mk 82s back? Effects the thud and Phantom, not the Intruder. Increasing the weight limit of the weapon station didn't work...

Since installing the weapon's pack in WOV, I've noticed that on some aircraft, the MER holds 5 rather than 6 Mk 82's. How do I get my missing Mk 82s back? Effects the thud and Phantom, not the Intruder. Increasing the weight limit of the weapon station didn't work...

it's probobly a weight issue.The pylon may not be able to carry the weight of six bombs.you can try to increase the max weight the pylon can hold in the data.ini and see if that helps.

That is exactly what I did to get back the 6 M117's the Thud can carry on the centerline. Just change the max weight on that plylon to 3100 lbs. :good:

It is accurate on the F-4.

When the jet rotates, there is a danger of the aft centerline Mk.82 actually dragging.

This can easily result in a `bad thing' in real life. Back in the day, we did not load that last bomb...