? Can anyone give me some info on LGB's in WOE .

Every time I drop a GBU it just go's off some place and missis the target?

Do I need a Latrain Pod on the AC?

You don't actually need LANTIRN on the plane to use LGB's; you can drop them from a plane without the pod and they'll still track. When you're dropping your bombs you can't be too close, too far or at too extreme an angle or they won't guide. If you're trying to dive in directly over the target and loose an LGB, in my own experience anyway, it probably won't hit the target, at least not by its own guidance. What I do is fly straight and level, and drop at about 7-10 miles or so from roughly 5-10000 feet and it almost always guides into the target.

? Can anyone give me some info on LGB's in WOE .

Every time I drop a GBU it just go's off some place and missis the target?

Do I need a Latrain Pod on the AC?

I've found that with a lantirn or similar type pod attached, you get to see the target that you're designating, just like with electro-optical ordnance...a nice touch.

I'm not sure about WOE but in SFG, if you don't equip with Lantirn before you sortie, some aircraft won't even release LGBs. I find it's usually with older aircraft that have been modded to use guided munitions.

Also, if you're gonna drop them in a dive, you can do it from 1-2000 meters at about 5kms, you just have to be going slow otherwise you'll over shoot the target. By slow, I'm talking 500kph or under. You'll have to google those numbers if youwant them in imperial, I only know metric, soz :dntknw:

Edited by SayWhat?!