Please I'm new of WoE I've some question:

Some airplane have arrestor hook, but I dont find a mission with a ship carrier. Is posiible in Woe take off and landing from and to the ship carrier?

How I can add a mod in WoE?

Is possible add a mod of previous projects: WoW and other?

Thanks for yours help.

Edited by bingo

If a mod can be played on one of the games then it can be played on all of the games.

Currently what determins if it can be played or not is if its SP4 compliant or not. Alot of old mods arnt but quite a few are getting upgraded from what I understand.

Tex

If a mod can be played on one of the games then it can be played on all of the games.

Currently what determins if it can be played or not is if its SP4 compliant or not. Alot of old mods arnt but quite a few are getting upgraded from what I understand.

Tex

thanks, I add some Mods in executive and they run ok. other mod are in zip.pack, I read the txt and install?

If I install forrestal is possible take off and land to and from carriership?

Do you know a link whwre I can download a mission with carrier ship?

there is a list of the mods, and where? thanks

Edited by bingo

thanks, I add some Mods in executive and they run ok. other mod are in zip.pack, I read the txt and install?

If I install forrestal is possible take off and land to and from carriership?

Do you know a link whwre I can download a mission with carrier ship?

there is a list of the mods, and where? thanks

Problem with WOE is that there is not much water - whereas WOV had carrier campaigns from the start - am not sure if any WOE carrier missions have been done yet.

I dont think there is a list of all mods - there are a lot on this site under the downloads section though so have a browse.

Also search the simhq forums - there is loads of useful help already on there.

There is an article on how to add carriers on the knowledgebase:

Knowledgebase

What applies to WOV should work in WOE - Most mods work in SF/WOV and WOE but not all do so be careful. Change one thing at a time and test it as you go along.

Make backup copies of any files you change so you can revert any bad changes.

Problem with WOE is that there is not much water - whereas WOV had carrier campaigns from the start - am not sure if any WOE carrier missions have been done yet.

I dont think there is a list of all mods - there are a lot on this site under the downloads section though so have a browse.

Also search the simhq forums - there is loads of useful help already on there.

There is an article on how to add carriers on the knowledgebase:

Knowledgebase

What applies to WOV should work in WOE - Most mods work in SF/WOV and WOE but not all do so be careful. Change one thing at a time and test it as you go along.

Make backup copies of any files you change so you can revert any bad changes.

many thanks!