Sign in to follow this  
Jizm Pops

Need Help W/SFP1E

I've started to download planes and carriers and things and i noticed that i needed to extract certain .ini files from .cat files. I downloaded SFP1E v. 6, and it couldn't install all the way. (if it was a download issue, then i'm screwed because all other links do not work for me ((error 404)) )

The install got to the point of registering fonts and stopped responding. If anyone could help that'd be great.

i wish I could help but I had the same issue. Then on day it just worked. Weird.

Perhaps download again Mybe original download got corrupted.

I've downloaded and redownloaded like 20 times. It's fine though because i've found gundata.ini and weapondata.ini in strange and foreign folders. That's good enough for me. :P

there is a link here somewhere I saw it or go directly to third wire.I think they have that extractor tool.I got it recently too and i use it.Good luck.

I've started to download planes and carriers and things and i noticed that i needed to extract certain .ini files from .cat files. I downloaded SFP1E v. 6, and it couldn't install all the way. (if it was a download issue, then i'm screwed because all other links do not work for me ((error 404)) )

The install got to the point of registering fonts and stopped responding. If anyone could help that'd be great.

JP,

Try this: Place SFP1E's executable file (.exe), in your Windows/System32 folder, and create a shortcut to the desktop for it. Then either logoff/logon to Windows again, or restart your computer, and then try opening up a .Cat file.

I've found that little trick to work more often then not.