Sign in to follow this  
C152Flyboy

Air to Air Help!!!

I downloaded the F-15A and the newest F-16A Blk1, and when I go to do a MiG CAP mission it says mission completed with no enemies to fight!!!! How can I fix this?

You have to be more specific than that? What sim? Are you patched up? etc etc etc...

I know what it is. It's doing this because the F-16 and F-15 starting periods are a bit after when the MiG's in the game went out of service. (Or something - That's the best way I can describe it) So, you can do some editing, but I'm feeling to tired to go into detail ATM.

I had the same problem in WOV.

I fixed it by going into the Objects/Aircraft/F16/Data folder and changed the date of introduction of the aircraft to a corresponding year in the game. I think I made it 1970. Thereafter, the MIGs started showing up.

I'm not a techie, so I don't know if there is another, more reasonable, method for fixing the problem, but it's worked for me thus far.

C152FLYBOY ,What sim are you on?Wings over Europe,Wings over Vietnam or Strike Fighters?

Sorry, it's WoV. And I'm patched up to the 8/30/06 version. I'm going to try changing the dates around and see if it works. Thanks for the help.