Sign in to follow this  

Here are a pair of skins for Column5's sweet Foxbat. The only differences are the nose and fins. I tried to give it the feel of a Flanker scheme. Big thanks to Sundowner for the original skin (from which this was made) and to Wpnssgt and the Column5 team for the model.

Foxbat_Blue.rar

Edited by SayWhat?!

Here are a pair of skins for Column5's sweet Foxbat. The only differences are the nose and fins. I tried to give it the feel of a Flanker scheme. Big thanks to Sundowner for the original skin (from which this was made) and to Capun and the Column5 team for the model.

assuming that you have sought & gained permission from Sundowner to use his base why don't you upload this into the Downloads section?

assuming that you have sought & gained permission from Sundowner to use his base why don't you upload this into the Downloads section?

I got permission from Capun on the condition that I gave due credit to Sundowner (I can't seem to get in contact with him) but for some reason, it hardly ever allows me to upload there. I nearly always get:

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum.

Is it possible to have this thread moved there?

I got permission from Capun on the condition that I gave due credit to Sundowner (I can't seem to get in contact with him) but for some reason, it hardly ever allows me to upload there. I nearly always get:

The error returned was:

I can't move the thread there, you need to go to http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...q=submit&c=, select the SF Mig Skins category & upload the file.

If you still have trouble please let us know as if people don't tell us that there is a problem we may not know.

If all else fails I can upload the file for you but I would rather that you be able to do it.

Thanks, I'll give it a go shortly. I've had a few problems with this site (amongst a few others) but I think it's ISP related. They've been upgrading the lines here and service hasn't been the best. It's been mostly connection issues or freezing (ie I repeatedly click on a link that'll load 1 in 5 attempts for example). Wish I had wireless...

Guest capun

The error returned was:

Are you confusing me with someone else? I don't recall working on that project or having a conversation about permissions.

Are you confusing me with someone else? I don't recall working on that project or having a conversation about permissions.

Oh Shyte! You're right. It was Wpnssgt I spoke to!! Sorry dude. I'd spoken to Wpnssgt around about the same time I spoke to you about your Victor, I got confused... :slow(en):

Edited by SayWhat?!