Sign in to follow this  
14th_JAR

Track IR enhanced mode in the upcoming patch?

I bought Track IR and it rocks.

In the software it lists Strike FIghters as supporting the enhanced mode. Enhanced mode works great in FS 2002 but I believe it's not integrated in Strike Fighters yet.

Does anyone know the status of this?

Check this link(Video):

http://games.naturalpoint.com/sidebar/imag...ackIR_small.wmv

It's an Infrared system that "looks" for a reflective "Dot" on the PC User. This dot can be placed on your headset, ball cap, forehead, etc.. While in use, it will pan your view of the game (much like a padlock view) to whever your head moves. Thus, if you look at the bottom left-hand corner of your monitor, the game will pan to that location in the cockpit, or outside the cockpit depending on your current game view. It's a great method to keep SA at maximum.

Guest MrMudd

Whoa, thats slick!

I'm currently writing up a review of the TrackIR unit and should have it posted this week.

Sweeet...thats cool...amazing how technology is growing day by day. Just one question though...how do you zoom in? Do you have to strain your eyes to make the camera zoom in? Hehehe (jokes) I'm guessing thats still manual, right?