Sign in to follow this  
BirdDogg

Project-1 to USAF hummm?

IMHO, it would be awesome to import Project 1's Flight models into USAF. Could you imagine USAF's F-4 with Project 1's F-4 flight model and sense of speed?

That would be Kick_ _ _ :lol:

opinions?

BirdDogg.

Actually there have been some great flight models come from Snakebite and a few others for the whole USAF game. The SP9 release of USAF has included these flight models. They've taken care of the porpoising issues with the F4 as well as many other things.

Many of these flight models can be found at McFly's

http://www.bobsyouruncle.net/mcflyhome.htm

I'm not sure about importing or converting between the two games, but I'll check on that for ya. The Code is probably completely different. Besides there's a FM editor out there somewhere for USAF, and god forbid there ever happens to be one made for SFP1. The Stock FM's are what everyone needs unless changed in an official patch.

The last thing I want to Hear in a SFp1 lobby is the word "Hack"

Thanks Fates,

I just got off of McFlys site, I'm downloading Super Pro 9.2 as I type this. Looking foward to reinstalling this one and seeing how it's grown :wink:

BirdDogg 8)

I have spoken to a designer on the Project 1 team about the subject. He says that the game and their engines are totally different, so either game cannot import into the other.

Did they ever fix the "slow motion" feel that this game has? If it were sped up just a small bit it would make me come back for more.

Thanks