Sign in to follow this  

I don't don't know if yall can but can somebody do a F-4 skin for VMFA-312?please let me know.

Do you have any good pics? I just did a google and found a few fuzzy tail marking pics, but not enough detail to get a good skin from...

Oooh, just found one, an F4-B from '71. Is this the version you mean?

f43906.jpg

How bout this one?

32-012.jpg

I'd be happy to start skinning many of these request, however, the game is not yet out in my area. I'm about 5 weeks away from a new gamer machine and the purchase of SF:P1....I hope everyone can bare with me. Until then look for many skins to start becoming available....Maybe we can even talk Madjeff into hosting a picture of each new skin, and where you can get it??? (hint...hint...)

This'll make a sweet skin. I can say from my meager experience that doing the tail markings, especially the checkerboard pattern, will be a bear because the main vertical stabilizer and the rudder are skinned from two dfferent areas on the bitmap. It takes some tweaking to get things to line up properly. However, I'd definately be willing to work on it unless someone else wants to pick it up.

column5

Go for it Column, I was going to try it but really want to try an A4 skin this weekend for my first foray into skinning in SF.

The VMFA-312 skin is ready. I emailed it to Jeff only moments ago! Hope you like it Dagger and good luck to your squadron.

column5

Thanks!! I'm waiting for madjeff to post it so I can download it...I'll get some screenies and post them for everyone to see your work!

Thanks!! I'm waiting for madjeff to post it so I can download it...I'll get some screenies and post them for everyone to see your work!

In the meantime I put a pic up on my site at http://www.geocities.com/dpwms/index.htm

Oh no!! Link won't work!! Please help an OLD man!!My old heart won't take this!

Oh no!! Link won't work!! Please help an OLD man!!My old heart won't take this!

Heheh, sorry 'bout that one Dagger... :lol:

It's fixed now.

Thanks I got it and I must say it looks"Marvelous!!"

Thanks I got it and I must say it looks"Marvelous!!"

Glad you like it!

Might want to grab my new F4 tank skin as it matches the USMC Grey scheme pretty well.

already got it as it was suggested in the skin :D I'm SOOOoooo happy :lol:

already got it as it was suggested in the skin :D  I'm SOOOoooo happy :lol:

I didn't know Jeff was working on tanks so I directed people over to the Skunkworks for Lobo's tanks. Oops. :oops:

Opps ok I'll try yours too...I'm easy to get along with :D

Opps ok I'll try yours too...I'm easy to get along with :D

Sorry Dagger, I didn't mean to imply any problem. Both sets of tanks are great. I was just joking about my including a link to a "rival" :wink: site in a download Jeff is kind enough to host. :D

OK I'm running Jeffs...gotta keep him hosting skins and mods!! :lol:

Guys, don't worry about it, I don't look at SkunkWorks as a "rival", they are friends. :lol: