Sign in to follow this  
Jasta15

Jasta 13 Skins

Dont take this the wrong way and it IS understandable that german skins are over represented in a wwi sim... they had the coolest paintschemes of all times... but still you know nice to have allied skins as well...

Tex

Hey, I didn't take it the wrong way, I only joking Tex, I too welcome a good even selection of German & Allied skins, I am just glad that the skinners out there put there time and effort into doing them for FE.

Cheers

Jasta15

Hey, I didn't take it the wrong way, I only joking Tex, I too welcome a good even selection of German & Allied skins, I am just glad that the skinners out there put there time and effort into doing them for FE.

Cheers

Jasta15

Okay, J15, Buchner's been uploaded to CA. Just needs approved. Niethammer is next. Probably have that uploaded within the hour.

Buchner-1.jpg

J15, Niethammer's is uploaded as well.

NiethammerOAW.jpg

JFM, another superb skin, downloaded and will be flying with rest of Jasta 13 later, its like a box of chocolates, which one do I choose???

:good: Thanks Jasta13