Sign in to follow this  
tank03

IPS Driver Error

"IPS Driver Error"

I've been getting this error message quite frequently today when browsing around the site; both the forums, and the download section.

Hitting the refresh button 4 or five times usually leads to success, but not always.

We are still working out the bugs of the site upgrade.

Actually,

Erik is moving the entire site to a new box that is better capable of meetings the needs of CombatAce.com in the present and future. The transition should happen soon, which will require a DNS propogation, but it's a necessary one as many have seen that the current server is often becoming unstable.

The recent upgrades are requiring more upgrades. To qoute Erik: "'Im going to be going crazy getting everything up and running"

We've spoke about download caps and other limitations to ease the requirments of the server, but we've figured that it would be best to simply buy new and better equipment and start charging subscriptions to the downloads effective April 1, 2007.

Fates

i think this is probably the best choice to make.one group can not foot the bill for so many.do you have any idea what we are looking at to subscribe?

Well I will pay this site is awsome and would freak if I couldn't get it any more