Sign in to follow this  
HUNACE

where is the **** demo!

hi i have been looking forword to this sim for YEARS! :angry2: this sim has been in the making for years now! WHY is it taking so long! it is about time there was a DEMO for it .

If you're just going to be rude, why don't you try and use capital letters correctly rather than on a seemingly random basis. Then people won't think you're rude and a moron.

:aggressive::shout: :threaten: :stink:

love these little emoticons... :smile:

:aggressive::shout: :threaten: :stink:

love these little emoticons... :smile:

my post may speed things up a bit! :wink:

you do realise that this game is effectively being done in people's spare time?

There is no big development studio like for IL2 or LOMAC.

you do realise that this game is effectively being done in people's spare time?

There is no big development studio like for IL2 or LOMAC.

Indeed. That's why its taking so long. But this gonna change this year, we'll be setting us up in a studio and so the developers can quit their daily jobs and work full time in this game. My current goal is to raise development money so it becomes a reality.

hi i have been looking forword to this sim for YEARS! :angry2: this sim has been in the making for years now! WHY is it taking so long! it is about time there was a DEMO for it .

OK a reminder that a post like this won't get anything accomplished except getting you warned.JT and company are doing this sim around real life jobs and in their spare time.Keep that in mind.look at the screen shots and videos..work is progressing well for a small part time team.

my post may speed things up a bit! :wink:

:-)

i was like this when Lockon was delayed after delayed - unlike lockon, we do it our spare time - otherwise it would have been done about a year ago probably.

hope is a good thing.