Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Can Anyone Tell Me....

Why am I listed as an "Elite Member" but have a banner proclaiming me as a "Junior Member" in the Junior Member group. Do you know how hard I worked to be a posting freak? :rolleyes:

Could this be fixed ? Thanks.

Edited by firehawkordy

... and because you earned the posting freak rank you in turn earned the elite member status which has a lot of benefits that regular members don't have. When we put these new features into affect a couple weeks ago everyone was essentially the same member type "member" (aka "new member" now) but we had "members" with pips for rank like "posting freak". Problem was we couldn't give features based on the rank achieved, as they would only function with member status, so we made the change. Your participation now means something more than just a few pips and a snazzy rank title. The confusing part is the actual promotion process the site automates. A status promotion takes a full 24 hours and requires one post per 24 hours. So since everyone started off at the first level "new member" for our "elite members" it would take 5 days with 1 post per day from them to get them promoted correctly to their new status like Nesher. Because there are many different variables tied to the new status changes it's best to let the site handle them so post a couple more days and you'll be all fixed up.

Thanks Erik for the info, I try to check the forums daily but lately I dont seem to have the time, something about my wife expecting me to go to work every weekday.

As for you Nesher my friend, at least I can laugh at myself with you.

Looks like you won't have to, it appears the site has finally caught up with your upgrades.

Take care;

Erik