Sign in to follow this  
N42-Hollywood

Strike Fighters: Project-1 lands at Network 42!

So far it's great, but I can't seem to be able to hit page 2, it's trying to authenticate me... :lol:

Oh, I see, it's a multi-parter. DOH! :lol:

Well written and very informitive...I just wished you'd have talked more on the various planes that come canned,especailly the F-4.I also like the 312th reference :D but thats just me. Oh yeah..Mig Alley covered the F-86 Vs Mig 15 duel very well but was shot out teh sky by it's"under developed"multiplayer and being stuck with playing on mplayer,then gamespy.

Thanks, I'd of liked to talk more about the aircraft...but I had to cater to my "audience" . N42 is more of a tactical shooter community and I didn't want them to lose interest. I'm trying to convert them one game at a time!!! :P

Good review, Holly!

You're right about it being easy to use for beginners. I pretty much started it up and shot down some MIGs! Of course I had all the settings on easy..

I'm now torn between playing IL2-Sturmovik and Strike Fighters. :shock: