Sign in to follow this  
cgold

No More Pratt-Whitney Engines

The F-14's I already have Air to Ground capability. Is somebody making a General-Electric engined F-14?

:dntknw: "If it says "Pratt and Whintey" on the engines, it damn well say "Martin Baker" on the Ejection Seats."

The F-14's I already have Air to Ground capability. Is somebody making a General-Electric engined F-14?

:dntknw: "If it says "Pratt and Whintey" on the engines, it damn well say "Martin Baker" on the Ejection Seats."

? :dntknw:

Typhoid already did the F14A+ with uprated engines and the F-14D with Engines and AG capabilities so not sure what's the fuss about.

If you refer to a (System)ReferenceName= in the Engines section of a mod you can safely ignore that. It's just a description with no use other than give a reference. It's the values that count.

S!

Typhoid already did the F14A+ with uprated engines and the F-14D with Engines and AG capabilities so not sure what's the fuss about.

If you refer to a (System)ReferenceName= in the Engines section of a mod you can safely ignore that. It's just a description with no use other than give a reference. It's the values that count.

S!

You have a good point, but the airframe is still the F-14A. Don't get me wrong, I love all F-14's, but the best one of them all is the F-14D. I was wondering if somebody was creating the new airframe, with GE engines, the double camera/light pod, and better avionics. :cool:

There is a B in progress, but I don't know about the D.