Sign in to follow this  
FooFighters

F18E or F18 blue angels skin ?

Looking good Flanker,......couldn't wait for me to find time to finish mine eh? :wink:

Well to be quite honest with you, I was more interested in a Super Hornet than the progress of your skin....... I just got a little creative, that's all man :wink:

airw88.jpg

Flanker a the Blue Angel's F-18's don't carry weapons just to let you know.

Already taken care of :good:, but thanks though :smile:

Well maybe somebody from Mirage Factory can help me. For the tails, I have edited the proper tga file, and now I can't put the number on the tail. So if it's not fixable ce la vie, I'm pretty much done with this skin (the Blue Angels one) if I can't edit the tails. If so then what needs to be done?

decals? on the verts

Not sure, as the decals are the ones textured, and it won't modify when I mod the texture, so I'm gonna hit it tomorrow as I'm a tad burned out right now.

Guest Saganuay82

I have many different tails for mt CF188s now...what is it doing that you can't modify the texture? Are you trying to add the number as a decal? or drawing the number on the tail onto the BMP and trying to get it to show up?

Is the tail coming up white?

Actually no, I'm just freakin retarded that's all. What had happened was initially I was using the original F/A-18A as my "test" folder (in a sense), and to make things quicker, I have shortcut folders in the appropriate folders so I can jump inbetween without having to go through my whole computer. Well I forgot to update the shortcut, so instead of using the "pure" Blue Angels F/A-18A that I had made, I was going in my "test" folder all the time. So it works now :doh:

airw92.jpg

airw93.jpg

Guest Saganuay82

LOL

Yeah like I said, I was brain dead :smile: On the serious side of things, right now I think with all the Mod Wars and crap, I'll just release them as skins. I actually got a seperate "Blue Angels" F/A-18A setup, but right now feel it'd be real safe to just release the skins and be done with it. I'll get around to asking somebody from column5 if I can release the edited ini (gotta ask for some permission on some pictures too) but right now... I would say within a week it'll be done. I'm in the process of clearing my post, so right now that's more of a priority than skinning, but not too much given what's left to do.

Any word on the E and F Marcfighter?