Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Tarr Chronicals..read the preview and get ready

Space"sims"are few and far between,this one is actually addictive.If Thirdwire was to make a Space"sim"based on his Lite sim concept,just jump in and fly,this would be it.And be sure to watch the video of the actually game play,the graphics will blow you away!

So head out and read the preview! Check it out HERE

Well, it seems interesting enough, but I'm still uncertain. There's no doubt they did a world-class job on the visuals, though.

I played the WC and X Wing/TIE Fighter games to death, and I've been waiting for a new one for years. I've got X3 but have barely touched it due to lack of time. :sorry:

This one is actually well thought out and other than it being basically Strike Fighters in Space..so the controls are simple and easy to learn and use.

Oh man...looks like it's time to re-install Freelancer to get my junkie fix before this comes out. Looks really freaking rad though.

Space"sims"are few and far between,this one is actually addictive.If Thirdwire was to make a Space"sim"based on his Lite sim concept,just jump in and fly,this would be it.And be sure to watch the video of the actually game play,the graphics will blow you away!

So head out and read the preview! Check it out HERE

Is there an English demo available?

I've found the russian demos, but noticed english text in the movie posted here at combatace.

Is there an English demo available?

I've found the russian demos, but noticed english text in the movie posted here at combatace.

it will be soon..from what I've been told.This is a great game,and I hate to admit it but I'm hooked on it.

it will be soon..from what I've been told.This is a great game,and I hate to admit it but I'm hooked on it.

lol keep your fingers crossed and let us know when you do! :yes:

WOW! Looks really good... I also purchased X3, and talk about BASS-ACKWARDS. A few bugs there that keeps me flying at the speed of smell. I hope that this new one has a dynamic campaign with a career mode. That's all I ask.