Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

I loved the first 2, this one looks like it will be the best of them all.

I eagerly await this one. :grin: I was astounded when I saw the lines for part 2 last year, I'm guessing they'll be just as big this time around.

Yeah, the preview looks good. Gonna be a huge summer for movies....Spidey, Pirates, Transformers (on the fence on that one still)

I don't know...say the trailer for Transformers, and it sure caught me attention. Never was a big fan, but I just might try and catch this one!

Can't WAIT for Pirates!!! arrr!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Well, I am not one of those fan boy geeks all up in arms about them changing Optimus Prime into a long nose semi or Bumblebee into a Corvette, though I would consider myself a fan...but considering how the director destroyed the Godzilla movie a few years back, I am not holding my breath for coolness. Now if every movie franchise could get as lucky as Spidey did with Sam Rami...to find a director who is a genuine fan of the source material is a huge blessing and one of the reasons the Spidey movies are so good.

Don't forget...this is the same guy who made Pearl Harbor. :warning2: