Does anybody know what the line

RandomTransportType=ANY

is for in the CampaignDATA.ini file. I am working on a short campaign using the incomplete Madagascar terrain. I have two carriers as the base of operation. At the beginning of each mission, there is usally a hercules flying, which I assume is my transport/supply run. Because of the aircraft carriers(one is the LHA-1 Tarawa), sometimes the Hercules simply falls into the ocean at about the start point of the carrier. Anyone know about this? Will it affect the mission resupplying. Also, could FIXED be added as a possibility to the line, then a follow-up line with the type of aircraft- or mode of resupply? (similar to aircraft upgrade?)

Does anybody know what the line

RandomTransportType=ANY

is for in the CampaignDATA.ini file. I am working on a short campaign using the incomplete Madagascar terrain. I have two carriers as the base of operation. At the beginning of each mission, there is usally a hercules flying, which I assume is my transport/supply run. Because of the aircraft carriers(one is the LHA-1 Tarawa), sometimes the Hercules simply falls into the ocean at about the start point of the carrier. Anyone know about this? Will it affect the mission resupplying. Also, could FIXED be added as a possibility to the line, then a follow-up line with the type of aircraft- or mode of resupply? (similar to aircraft upgrade?)

The incomplete Madagascar terrain is a complete terrain. Is been complete for a long time.

If I understand you correctly, you could make:

RandomTransportType=ANY

RandomTransportType=C-130A

I doubt it'll affect the supplies, since there're already set out in the campaign_data.ini.

The Madagascar campaign was a placeholder for Red Mad. AFAIK, it's not being worked on anymore.

The incomplete Madagascar terrain is a complete terrain. Is been complete for a long time.

I assumed it unfinished because the RAD MAD campaign was not finished. My apologies.

BTW, there are some great aspects to the terrain, though I have noticed in the AE_types.ini file there are railroad entries which I do not see in the AE_targets.ini file.

(I have been playing around with this terrain for awhile. I am a bit sticky when it comes to realism and accuracy, though so I am playing with various setups. An East African campaign would be quite interesting, but the Aircraft inventories of these countries are meager at BEST! Too many Soviet Aircraft, and it seems like the same old war over and over... Check:http://www.worldairforces.com/countries/mozambique/moz.html / http://www.worldairforces.com/countries/madagascar/mad.html)

I assumed it unfinished because the RAD MAD campaign was not finished. My apologies.

BTW, there are some great aspects to the terrain, though I have noticed in the AE_types.ini file there are railroad entries which I do not see in the AE_targets.ini file.

(I have been playing around with this terrain for awhile. I am a bit sticky when it comes to realism and accuracy, though so I am playing with various setups. An East African campaign would be quite interesting, but the Aircraft inventories of these countries are meager at BEST! Too many Soviet Aircraft, and it seems like the same old war over and over... Check:http://www.worldairforces.com/countries/mozambique/moz.html / http://www.worldairforces.com/countries/madagascar/mad.html)

Red Mad is a completely different thing. I am going to ask C5 about it.

Red Mad is a completely different thing. I am going to ask C5 about it.

I asked him about it awhile back, he has the campaign on the shelf for the moment the last I heard.