Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

Pictures from Russian Airshow Powerpoint Presentation

I did not take these. I received a Powerpoint presentation via e-mail and thought I would share the picture here. The credit for the shots goes to the individual at the bottom of the pics. Hope you enjoy these shots from the 2007 Russian airshow. At least that is what the powerpoint said. I don't know if all the pics are from the 2007 Russian airshow as the powerpoint presentation said (as I have seen some before I think) but, there are some amazing aircraft and shots.

The first slide states:

Located on the shoreline of Galendzhik lake, some three hours drive from downtown Moscow, Zhukovsky Airport, once a secret test airport, is the

perfect location to host the Russian Air Show: the reason is that flying boats are a major concern for Russians designers, so a large mass of water to display their impressive performances was considered a must. This is a wildlife show. Not only is this a chance to behold the extremely refined stage of Russian aircraft design, but also to watch live and much closer than you could ever do in the west, since European safety regulations concerning flight displays over civilian audiences do not apply in Russia. So get ready for the noise and the blast, and be welcome to Zhukovsky for the 2007 Russian Industry Air Show.

The slides also have a big, fat COPYWRITE label on them.

Thank you for removing them from the site. I had not noticed the copyright as the power point did not show the bottom of the pic. It was not visible when copied because it was covered in the power point by a red/blue Russian Air Show border.