Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Douchebag of the day

Thanks to him, I have been on lock down in my school for most of the day. Half the school, no 3/4 of my school left at break, and all schools in Yuba and Sutter County are closed tomarrow. Yuba City P.D., Sutter County Sheriffs, Marysville P.D., CHP, and other agencies have been looking for him. The occasional CHP helo flys by.

Let me tell you something, being on lock down for four hours sucks. At least we only had to go for a half day and school is cancelled tomarrow, but I get to clean my house instead.

Edited by suhsjake

I hope they get this wack job....on the end of a cops gun.

He stated that he wanted to commit sucide by cop. Also, they say that he is on drugs or something like that. I just got a call and all schools are cancelld in my county.

No, drugs make you giggle like a silly school girl or make you hug strangers whilst wearing bright colours and reflective strips, make you profess your undying love for line dancing, give you the munchies and make you swear you'll never do them again when you realise all the crazy s**t you did last night. Or so I'm told :blush: (It's good to have raver friends to learn from and film for blackmail purposes :rofl: )

A few news outlets are saying its copycat syndrome, I say it'll be natural selection if he tries something. I hear Californians don't take crap from anyone (like New Yorker's except without those gangster accents) and they wouldn't miss a weirdo with small man syndrome if someone committed an act of pre-emptive natural selection against him...

He just turned himself into the Sutter County Sheriffs Office with his laywer. His laywer says that it was a joke that got out of hand. Schools remain closed tomarrow as it is also the anversery of Columbine and to give us a day to cool. Will give more info in the morning.

WOW, I missed all this. It is only about an hour and a half from my town :sorry:

Missed what?

Oh that, a guy running around Yuba City and Marysville with a gun, bombs, and poison. But I got a question, what in world are you going to do with poison. I could see some guy running around saying poison poison like a roll player. But serously, I am happy that he is in jail. Currently, he has a million dollar bail set agianst him, and I'm pretty sure that he isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Also,

The schools knew about it the night before, but didn't do anything to lock down the schools earlier. My school didn't go on lock down until 10 a.m. and they didn't notify any students. Once the school went on lock down, 3/4 of my school left.

Just a joke, well lets string him up by his balls and when he's been hanging by his sack for a couple of hour, we can let him down and say sorry it was a joke that got out of hand!

UPDATE: 4/24/07

He went to court yesterday and he entered a NOT GUILTY plea. Can you believe that! Unbelievable.